Earlier, people used to use DIP LEDs as full color LED display screen and SMD led display screen was used as indoors primarily. But with the passage of time and the advanced technology in LED chip technology, Now SMD cannot be used only for the protection grade requirement but also meets the brightness requirement as well.
It offers various benefits today. We will discuss each and one in today’s article but before getting into the main topic, it’s time to look back to the overall overview at this instant. Note it down away!
- What Is SMD LED?
- Benefits of SMD LED Display
Let’s dig in!
What Is SMD LED?
SMD LED is a light-emitting diode that is mounted onto and soldered onto a circuit board. Also, it does not have the standard LED’s epoxy enclosure that focuses the beam. It has a wide viewing angle and thus is automated assembly equipment. Wondering how it is different from a standard LED? Because it has no leads or surrounding packaging like LED!
Furthermore, along with the DIP, SED LED started being used in outdoor activities and thus started sharing the market along with it.
Its technological development led to its outdoor application market.
Benefits of SMD LED Display
- The SMD LED display delivers better brightness matching.
- The SMD LED display offers a very wide viewing angle of over 160 degrees.
- The SMD LED display achieves better color uniformity
Time to elaborate the points:
- The SMD LED display delivers better brightness matching: despite the viewing angle, the brightness matching of the colors is highly uniform, ensuring higher display quality.
- The SMD LED display offers a very wide viewing angle of over 160 degrees: if you want to place your billboard in a large area with a huge amount of foot traffic, then small led display screen works better. It offers a wide viewing angle both horizontally and vertically providing your audience high brightness and color consistency at every angle
- The SMD LED display achieves better color uniformity: SMD LED type display After 3.000 hours of operation ensures the average attenuation of red, green and blue is less than 5%. The wavelength of the red, green and blue colors is less than 5 nm and thus is a normal distribution.
Also, the failure rate of the SMD LEDs is no ever more than 50 ppm within 3000 hours
Time to sum up:
Contact LedControllerCard.com, the online sales department of EagerLED for the led display screen for sale. With experience of about 8 years, we supply the LED controller products with competitive prices and short delivery time. So, what are you waiting for? Contact right away!