You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.