You have no items in your shopping cart.
NovaPro UHD All-in-one LED Wall Video Processor is a new all-in-one controller developed by NovaStar. By integrating video processing, video control and LED screen configuration functions into one controller, this product is capable of receiving a variety of video signals, processing and sending images of resolutions up to ultra HD 4K×[email protected] and 8K×[email protected], and provides a maximum loading capacity of 8.8 million pixels.
With the built-in Master VI smart platform, the NovaPro UHD supports layer creation, property settings, and screen configuration using the mouse, keyboard and monitor.
The NovaPro UHD can send the processed video to LED display through Neutrik Ethernet ports and OPT ports. Thanks to the powerful video processing and sending capabilities, this product is well suited for high-end rental applications, stage control systems and fine-pitch LED displays.
NovaPro UHD All-in-one LED Wall Video Processor Features:
NovaPro UHD All-in-one LED Wall Video Processor Parameter:
|12G-SDI||4||Supports ST-2082-1 (12G), ST-2081-1 (6G), ST-424 (3G) and|
|ST-292 (HD) standard video inputs.|
|Input resolutions up to 4K×[email protected] and downward compatible Supports 12G-SDI output with loop-through.|
|When the input source is a 12G-SDI signal, you must use CANARE / L-4.5CHD+ / UHDTV-SDI SDI cables and the cable length should be less than 50 m.|
|12G-SDI connectors 1, 2 and 3 DO NOT support the deinterlaced function, but connector 4 supports the function.|
|DP 1.2||1||Input resolutions up to 4K×[email protected] (8K×[email protected]) and downward compatible|
|Supports HDCP 1.3.|
|DOES NOT support interlaced signal inputs.|
|HDMI 2.0||1||Input resolutions up to 4K×[email protected] (8K×[email protected]) and downward compatible|
|Supports HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2.|
|DOES NOT support interlaced signal inputs. Supports HDMI 2.0 output with loop-through.|
|HDMI 1.3||4||D_4×HDMI 1.3 input card by default|
|Input resolutions up to 1920×[email protected] Supports HDCP 1.3.|
|Supports interlaced signal inputs.|
|The HDMI input card can be replaced by a D_4×DVI input card.|
|Ethernet port||16||Gigabit Ethernet output ports|
|Maximum loading capacity: 8.8 million pixels|
|Maximum width: 8192 pixels|
|Maximum height: 8192 pixels|
|OPT 1–4||4||10G fiber optical output ports (copy and hot backup)|
|OPT 1 transmits data on Ethernet ports 1–8.|
|OPT 2 transmits data on Ethernet ports 9–16.|
|OPT 3 is the copy/hot backup channel for OPT 1.|
|OPT 4 is the copy/hot backup channel for OPT 2.|
|MVR||1||HDMI 1.3 connector|
|A Multiviewer connector to monitor the input source, PVM, PGM or perform mixed monitoring|
|AUX||1||HDMI 1.3 connector|
|An auxiliary output connector for connecting an auxiliary device, such as a teleprompter|
|ETHERNET||1||For PC communication or network connection|
|USB||3||1 × USB (Type-B): Connect to the PC for device debugging.|
|2 × USB (Type-A):|
|Insert a USB drive to perform system update.|
|Connect a mouse or keyboard.|
|Output connector for device cascading|
|GENLOCK IN-LOOP||1||Connect a synchronization signal source to synchronize the cascaded devices.|
|CONTROL UI||1||Connect to a monitor for displaying the user interface of the embedded Master VI software.|
Download SpecificationNovaPro UHD All-in-one LED Wall Video Processor Specification
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.