You have no items in your shopping cart.
The A5s Plus-N is a general small receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single A5s Plus-N loads up to 512×384 pixels(NovaLCT V5.3.1 or later required). Supporting color management, 18Bit+, pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, individual Gamma adjustment for RGB, and 3D functions, the A5s Plus-N can greatly improve the display effect and user experience.
The A5s Plus-N uses high-density connectors for communication to limit the effects of dust and vibration, resulting in high stability. It supports up to 32 groups of parallel RGB data or 64 groups of serial data (expandable to 128 groups of serial data). Its reserved pins allow for custom functions of users. Thanks to its EMC Class B compliant hardware design, the A5s Plus-N has improved electromagnetic compatibility and is suitable to various on-site setups.
Features of Novastar A5S PLUS-N LED Receiving Card
Switch the color gamut of the screen between multiple gamuts to enable more precise colors on the screen.
Improve the LED display grayscale by 4 times to avoid grayscale loss due to low brightness and allow for a smoother image.
·Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
Working with NovaLCT and NovaCLB, the receiving card supports brightness and chroma calibration on each LED, which can effectively remove color discrepancies and greatly improve LED display brightness and chroma consistency,allowing for better image quality.
·Quick adjustment of dark or bright lines
The dark or bright lines caused by splicing of cabinets or modules can be adjusted to improve the visual experience. This function is easy to use and the adjustment takes effect immediately.
In NovaLCT V5.2.0 or later, the adjustment can be performed without using or changing the video source.
The latency of video source on the receiving card end can be reduced to 1 frame (only when using modules with driver IC with built-in RAM).
Working with the independent controller which supports 3D function, the receiving card supports 3D image output.
·Individual Gamma adjustment for RGB
Working with NovaLCT (V5.2.0 or later) and the independent controller which supports this function, the receiving card supports individual adjustment of red Gamma, green Gamma and blue Gamma, which can effectively control image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset, allowing for a more realistic image.
·Image rotation in 90° increments
The display image can be set to rotate in multiples of 90° (0°/90°/180°/270°).
More Pictures of Novastar A5S PLUS-N LED Receiving Card
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.