You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MRV328 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV328 loads up to 256x256 pixels.
The MRV328 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.
Software and hardware designs of the MRV328 have fully concerned users' deployment, operating and maintenance scenarios, enabling easier deployment, more stable operating and more efficient maintenance.
ntegrates 8 standard HUB75 connectors, which makes the HUB board unnecessary.
Adopts the Gigabit Ethernet port, which can connect to the PC.
Supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
Supports setting of images pre-stored in the receiving card.
Supports status detection of temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication and video source signals.
Supports the 5-pin LCD module.
Novastar MRV328 Receiving Card with 8 HUB75 ports Parameter:
Supporting pixel level brightness
and chroma calibration
Brightness and chroma calibration
on NovaLCT for each pixel could
remove color difference effectively,
make the brightness and chroma
of the whole screen highly consistent,
and improve the display effect.
Supporting setting of images
pre-stored in the receiving card
On NovaLCT, the specified images
could be set as the screen startup
image and images used when the
Ethernet cable is disconnected or
no video source signal is available.
Supporting status detection
of temperature, voltage,
Ethernet cable communication
and video source signals
On NovaLCT, the status of receiving
card's temperature, voltage,
Ethernet cable communication and
video source signals can be detected.
Supporting LCD module
Supports NovaStar's general 5-pin
LCD module. The LCD module is
connected to the HUB board to
display temperature, voltage, single
operating time and total operating
time of the receiving card.
Supporting readback of configuration file
On NovaLCT (V5.0.0 or later), the
configuration information stored in
the receiving card can be read back.
Supporting readback of firmware version
On NovaLCT (V5.0.0 or later), the
firmware versions of the receiving
card can be read back.
The MRV328 is applied to the LED display synchronous system which is generally composed of the LED display, receiving card, LED display controller (optional) and controller peripherals. The receiving card is connected to the LED display over HUB connectors.
The synchronous system requires connecting a computer to display the computer’s images and texts on the LED display. The synchronous system's structure is shown in the following figure.
Figure 6-1 Sending card mode:
Figure 6-2 No sending card mode:
DC 3.3 V–5.0 V
Rated power consumption
10% RH–90% RH
144.0 mm x 91.5 mm x 16.0 mm
EMC Class A RoHS
An antistatic bag and anti-collision
foam are prepared for eachreceiving
Dimensions of the packing box:
650.0 mm x 500.0 mm x 200.0 mm,
100 receiving cards in each box.
More Pictures of Novastar MRV328 Receiving Card with 8 HUB75 ports:
Download Specification of Novastar MRV328 Receiving Card with 8 HUB75 ports:
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.
Regular Price: $105.00
Special Price $101.00