You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MRV366 is a new receiving card developed by NovaStar. A single MRV366 loads up to 512x256 pixels.
The MRV366 supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration, which effectively removes color difference, greatly improves display consistency of LED images, and presents finer displays to users.
Software and hardware designs of the MRV366 have fully concerned users' deployment, operating and maintenance scenarios, enabling easier deployment, more stable operating and more efficient maintenance.
Integrates 16 standard HUB75 connectors, which makes the HUB board unnecessary.
Adopts the Gigabit Ethernet port, which can connect to the PC.
Supports pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
Supports setting of images pre-stored in the receiving card.
Supports status detection of temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication and video source signals.
Supports the 5-pin LCD module.
Supporting pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
Brightness and chroma calibration on NovaLCT for each pixel could remove color difference effectively, make the brightness and chroma of the whole screen highly consistent, and improve the display effect.
Supporting setting of images pre-stored in the receiving card
On NovaLCT, the specified images could be set as the screen startup image and images used when the Ethernet cable is disconnected or no video source signal is available.
Supporting status detection of temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication and video source signals
On NovaLCT, the status of receiving card's temperature, voltage, Ethernet cable communication and video source signals can be detected.
Supporting LCD module
Supports NovaStar's general 5-pin LCD module. The LCD module is connected to the HUB board to display temperature, voltage, single operating time and total operating time of the receiving card.
Supporting readback of configuration file
On NovaLCT (V5.0.0 or later), the configuration information stored in the receiving card can be read back.
Supporting readback of firmware version
On NovaLCT (V5.0.0 or later), the firmware versions of the receiving card can be read back.
The MRV366 is applied to the LED display synchronous system which is generally composed of the LED display, receiving card, LED display controller and controller peripherals. The receiving card is connected to the LED display over HUB connectors.
The synchronous system requires connecting a computer to display the computer’s images and texts on the LED display. The synchronous system's structure is shown in the following figure.
Figure 6-1 Sending card mode:
Figure 6-2 No sending card mode:
DC 3.3 V–5.5 V
Rated power consumption
145.6 mm x 95.5 mm x 17.2 mm
EMC Class A / RoHS
An antistatic bag and anti-collision foam are prepared for each receiving card.
Dimensions of the packing box: 650.0 mm x 500.0 mm x 200.0 mm, 100 receiving cards in each box.
More Pictures of Novastar MRV366 Receiving Card with 16 HUB75 ports:
Download Specification of Novastar MRV366 Receiving Card with 16 HUB75 ports:
Delivery time: within three working days upon receiving payment.
Remark: Full technical support will be provided only when you order both LED modules(LED display) and controller system from our company.
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2.DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. To avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side, we always declare 20-30% of the real total amount on the commercial invoice for shipment. Please tell us if you need us to declare real amount on the commercial invoice.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.