You have no items to compare.
Welcome to EagerLED LED Displays&Parts Store
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Novastar MRV412 LED Screen Video Receiving Card Features：
Switch the color gamut of the screen between multiple gamuts to enable more precise colors on the screen.
Improve the LED display grayscale by 4 times,avoiding grayscale loss due to low brightness and allowing for a smoother image.
·Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
Working with NovaLCT and NovaCLB, the receiving card supports brightness and chroma calibration on each LED, which can effectively remove color discrepancies and greatly improve LED display brightness and chroma consistency, allowing for better image quality.
·Quick adjustment of dark or bright lines
The dark or bright lines caused by splicing of modules or cabinets can be adjusted to improve the visual experience. The adjustment can be easily made and takes effect immediately.
Working with the sending card that supports 3D function, the receiving card supports 3D output.
·Individual Gamma adjustment for RGB
Working with NovaLCT (V5.2.0 or later) and the sending card that supports this function, the receiving card supports individual adjustment of red Gamma, green Gamma and blue Gamma,which can effectively control image nonuniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset, allowing for a more realistic image.
·Image rotation in 90° increments
The display image can be set to rotate in multiples of 90° (0°/90°/180°/270°).
The cabinets can display the receiving card number and Ethernet port information, allowing users to easily obtain the locations and connection topology of receiving cards.
·Setting of a pre-stored image in receiving card
The image displayed on the screen during startup, or displayed when the Ethernet cable is disconnected or there is no video signal can be customized.
·Temperature and voltage monitoring
The receiving card temperature and voltage can be monitored without using peripherals.
The LCD module of the cabinet can display the temperature, voltage, single run time and total run time of the receiving card.
·Bite error detection
The Ethernet port communication quality of the receiving card can be monitored and the number of erroneous packets can be recorded to help troubleshoot network communication problems.NovaLCT V5.2.0 or later is required.
·Firmware program readback
The receiving card firmware program can be read back and saved to the local computer.
NovaLCT V5.2.0 or later is required.
·Configuration parameter readback
The receiving card configuration parameters can be read back and saved to the local computer.
More Pictures of Novastar MRV412 LED Screen Video Receiving Card
Novastar MRV412 LED Screen Video Receiving Card Specification
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.