You have no items in your shopping cart.
The TCC70A, launched by NovaStar, is a multimedia player that integrates sending and receiving capabilities. It allows for solution publishing and screen control via various user terminal devices such as PC, mobile phone and tablet. The TCC70A can access the cloud publishing and monitoring platforms to easily enable cross-region clustered management of screens.
The TCC70A comes with eight standard HUB75E connectors for communication and supports up to 16 groups of parallel RGB data. On-site setup, operation and maintenance are all taken into account when the hardware and software of the TCC70A were designed, allowing for an easier setup, more stable operation and more efficient
Thanks to its stable and secure integrated design, the TCC70A saves space, simplifies cabling, and is suitable for the applications requiring small loading capacity, such as vehicle-mounted displays, small traffic displays, displays in communities, and lamp-post displays.
Features of Novastar TCC70A Multimedia Player
·Loading capacity of a single card up to 512×384 pixels
− Maximum width: 1280 (1280×128)
− Maximum Height: 512 (384×512)
·1x Stereo audio output
·1x USB 2.0 port
Allows for USB playback.
·1x RS485 connector
Connects to a sensor such as light sensor, or connects to a module to implement corresponding functions.
·Powerful processing capability
− 4 core 1.2 GHz processor
− Hardware decoding of 1080p videos
− 1 GB of RAM
− 8 GB of internal storage (4 GB available)
·All-round control scheme
− Solution publishing and screen control via user terminal devices such as PC, mobile phone and tablet
− Clustered remote solution publishing and screen control
− Clustered remote screen status monitoring
·Built-in Wi-Fi AP
User terminal devices can connect to the built-in Wi-Fi AP of the TCC70A. The default SSID is "AP+Last 8 digits of SN" and the default password is "12345678".
·Support for relays (maximum DC 30 V 3 A)
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.