You have no items in your shopping cart.
The VX600 is NovaStar’s new all-in-one controller that integrates video processing and video control into one box. It features 6 Ethernet ports and supports video controller, fiber converter and Bypass working modes. A VX600 unit can drive up to 3.9 million pixels, with the maximum output width and height up to 10,240 pixels and 8192 pixels respectively, which is ideal for ultra-wide and ultra-high LED screens.
The VX600 is capable of receiving a variety of video signals and processing high-resolution images. In addition, the device features stepless output scaling, low latency, pixel-level brightness and chroma calibration and more, to present you with an excellent image display experience.
What’s more, the VX600 can work with NovaStar’s supreme software NovaLCT and V-Can to greatly facilitate your infield operations and control, such as screen configuration, Ethernet port backup settings, layer management, preset management and firmware update.
Thanks to its powerful video processing and sending capabilities and other outstanding features, the VX600 can be widely used in applications such as medium and high-end rental, stage control systems and fine-pitch LED screens.
Novastar VX600 All-in-one LED Display Video Controller Features：
− 1x HDMI 1.3 (IN & LOOP)
− 1x HDMI 1.3
− 1x DVI (IN & LOOP)
− 1x 3G-SDI (IN & LOOP)
− 1x 10G optical fiber port (OPT1)
− 6x Gigabit Ethernet ports
A single device unit drives up to 3.9 million pixels, with a maximum width of 10,240 pixels and a maximum height of 8192 pixels.
− 2x Fiber outputs
OPT 1 copies the output on 6 Ethernet ports.
OPT 2 copies or backs up the output on 6 Ethernet ports.
− 1x HDMI 1.3
For monitoring or video output
·Self-adaptive OPT 1 for either video input or sending card output Thanks to the self-adaptive design, OPT 1 can be used as either an input or output connector, depending on its connected device.
·Audio input and output
− Audio input accompanied with HDMI input source
− Audio output via a multifunction card
− Output volume adjustment supported
Reduce the delay from the input to receiving card to 20 lines when the low latency function and Bypass mode are both enabled.
− Adjustable layer size and position
− Adjustable layer priority
An internal input source or external Genlock can be used as the sync source to ensure the output images of all cascaded units in sync.
·Powerful video processing
− Based on SuperView III image quality
processing technologies to provide stepless
− One-click full screen display
− Free input cropping
·Easy preset saving and loading
− Up to 10 user-defined presets supported
− Load a preset by simply pressing one button
·Multiple kinds of hot backup
− Backup between devices
− Backup between Ethernet ports
− Backup between input sources
·Mosaic input source supported
The mosaic source is composed of two sources
(2K×[email protected]) accessed to the OPT 1.
·Up to 4 units cascaded for image mosaic
·Three working modes
− Video Controller
− Fiber Converter
·All-round color adjustment
Input source and LED screen color adjustment supported, including brightness, contrast,saturation, hue and Gamma Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
·Work with NovaLCT and NovaStar calibration software to support brightness and chroma calibration on each LED, effectively removing color discrepancies and greatly improving LED display brightness and chroma consistency,allowing for better image quality.
·Multiple operation modes
Control the device as you wish via V-Can,NovaLCT or device front panel knob and buttons.
1. Unit prices of the items don’t include shipping cost. You can check the shipping cost on the shopping cart page after you choose the item quantity and the destination.
2. DHL express is the default method. Others like EMS, UPS, FedEX and TNT will be adopted only when DHL is not available or
not suitable at the destination; If you would like to ship the goods by sea or by air, please contact us for details.
3. We will proceed with your order within 2 working days upon receiving payment. We will re-inform you another fastest delivery date if the goods is Out of Stock.
4. We only ship to the confirmed address for the order. So your address must match the shipping address. Please do confirm the delivery address on your account when you pay by PayPal or Credit Card.
5. Transit time of shipment is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit time may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. Please inform us if you want to declare lower value on the shipping invoice in order to avoid or minimize the customs duties on your side. If not, we will use the actual amount as paid.
7. If required, please assist the courier for necessary assistance concerning the customs clearance of the goods locally.
8. Please check the items in front of the courier when they arrive. If the goods are damaged, please try to obtain local courier’s documentary evidence for the breakage, at the meantime, please email us with photos or videos of the packaging and products as soon as possible.
9. If you have not received your shipment within 15 days since payment date, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP.
10. The products ordered will not enjoy return and warranty if their codes are ripped off.
11. We provide quality warranty of two years for most of our products sold (special terms are subject to final Proforma Invoice.). If there are any defects under normal use during this period, we will fix or replace for free at our factory. Customers are responsible for shipping.